With platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime charging high subscription fees for HD content, people look for free video streaming apps to meet their needs. Earlier, Terrarium TV was in popular demand, but due to its frequent issues, it allowed for a new participant to take the lead- Typhoon TV.
This app has become people’s favorite due to two reasons- HD content and reliable interface. The app rocks several other features, which allows Typhoon TV to market itself as the ‘Best Free Video Streaming App’.
How to Download Typhoon TV for FireStick?
You can easily install Typhoon TV on FireStick with its APK file. Let’s check out the steps for it.
1. Open FireStick’s home screen, navigate to the menu option, and tap ‘Settings’.
2. Open ‘My Fire TV’ and tap ‘Developer options’.
3. Tap on ‘Apps from unknown sources’. Turn on to dismiss this warning.
4. Again, go back to the FireStick’s home screen and choose ‘Search tool’ from the menu.
5. Install the ‘Downloader app’ and open it.
6. Type (typhoontv.org/download) in the URL section, tap ‘Go’, and allow the file to download.
7. Click on ‘Install’, and after a few minutes, Typhoon TV APK is installed on your FireStick.
8. Before you open the app, go the ‘Downloader’ section and delete Typhoon TV APK file, as you don’t need it anymore.
Once that’s done, you can use Typhoon TV and enjoy the experience.
Q1- Does Typhoon TV support 720p video quality?
Ans- Yes, it does. It even supports 1080p and HD content.
Q2 – Is it safe to download Typhoon TV APK on my FireStick?
Ans- Of course, it is. Typhoon TV’s developers have designed the app to work on any device without harming it or your data.
Q3 – Can I download shows on Typhoon TV?
Ans- Yes. There is no limit on downloading TV shows or movies on Typhoon TV.
Q4 – How many system updates can I expect on Typhoon TV?
Ans- There is no specific number to it. The developers release frequent updates to address issues within the app, whenever the need be.
Q5 – Do I have to wait for several minutes to stream content on Typhoon TV?
Ans- No. Video streaming is quick without any buffering issues, provided you have a good internet connection.
Q6 – Is Typhoon TV better than Terrarium TV?
Ans- Yes, Typhoon TV is more stable, has the latest features, and is known for its privacy rules. Terrarium TV lacks in these departments.